Friday, May 1, 2015

Let's Hold Up Taya Kyle

This post won't be long. With what has been going on in our country lately, I wanted to turn your attention to something that may just give you a little bit of hope for our country. I watched an episode of 20/20 on ABC tonight. I can't remember the last time I did that. The reason I did was to see Robin Roberts' interview with Taya Kyle. Taya Kyle is the most amazing woman I've ever seen speak in public. She has a quiet strength that few have. She could be bitter about losing her husband, American hero Chris Kyle. Instead, she chooses to help others. I think that we could and should look to military families for strength. Taya has taken Chris Kyle's cause to help veterans and families of veterans and made the best of a tragic situation, all the while showing the kind of grace and honesty that takes my breath away.
Please, take time and listen to her when she speaks. She is an amazing mom and wife and woman. Let's honor Chief Kyle by lifting up his family. You can also visit the foundation established to honor Chris here.
I've also included a link to a letter Taya wrote to the public announcing the start of the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation.

Find me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete any comment that is blatantly false or misleading. Truth matters.