Tuesday, January 5, 2016

27 Days and Counting

The #CruzinToCaucus Bus

As I write this, there are only 27 days until the first presidential primary decisions take place in the United States. I've come to respect many of the people of Iowa. They take their duty to vet candidates seriously. In turn, I take my responsibility to my country seriously. Being in Iowa has shown me that candidates are just people, flesh, blood and bone like any other person. Knowing that, it makes it all the more important to practice discernment when choosing a candidate to support.
Ted Cruz and Dr. James Dobson in Winterset, IA

Dr. Dobson has endorsed Sen. Cruz for President

By now, unless you live in a cave or you just woke from a 5 month coma, you know that I support and campaign for Senator Ted Cruz. He is the only man out of the many people we have to choose from that I feel completely comfortable supporting. I've spent so much time talking to voters and traveling the state in support of Ted Cruz that I am now a polished advocate for freedom, liberty, family values, school choice, border security, a strong national defense, economic freedom, free markets and limited government that I can make the case to anyone I meet on any of these issues. I credit Ted Cruz, Bryan English, Bob Vander Plaats, Steve King, Louie Gohmert and my pastor, Joseph Brown, for showing me how to be an effective and strong advocate. I know I've always held these positions. Now, I can effectively advocate for them.
The Bontrager Family Singers performing in Winterset, IA (Pictured: Chelsy, Mitchell, Allison, Josh, Carson and Denver)

Our campaign has expanded as the Iowa Caucuses draws near. We have a strike force of volunteers from all over the country who have, on their own dime, showed up to Iowa to help Ted Cruz win and in doing so, launch this campaign toward the nomination. All they get is a place to stay, what we call Camp Cruz(its a furnished dorm) and a carpool, if needed, to make phone calls and knock on doors. The dedication is awesome. This campaign will be won by volunteers talking to their friends and neighbors. Ted Cruz will do his part. The #CruzCrew will do ours.

If you are not in Iowa but still want to help Ted Cruz win the Iowa Caucuses, you can do so with a smart phone and a pair of microphone equipped headphones. Get in touch with me and I'll get you signed up to make calls from home into Iowa. I'll handle all the questions from people that you can't answer or don't have enough experience to feel comfortable answering. I'll call or email anybody to win a vote for Ted Cruz in Iowa or anywhere in the country. Like Ted Cruz has told us on a nationwide conference call, we need to be prepared for all the flak being shot at us. He told us to strap on the armor of God and go forth with a message of hope and conservative reform.

If you want to see a truly great man elected President and want to help, email me below to volunteer or click on the donate link to help fund this nationwide grassroots campaign.

Click here to email me to volunteer

Click here to donate

tedcruz.org

Find me on Twitter

#CruzCrew #iacaucus #CruzinToCaucus #TedCruz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete any comment that is blatantly false or misleading. Truth matters.