Monday, October 10, 2016

A Prayer Request

I have a prayer request. A dear friend of mine has been called into the mission field. Allison Bontrager is going on a 5 week mission trip to Mexico to minister, encourage and support young women in the Russian/German Mennonite community in that country.

Pray for her safety, that she would be filled with the spirit of the Lord, and that she would be able to help win souls to the Lord. Also, pray that she is a light to the young women she comes in contact with.

Allison has been there for me at God appointed times to speak to me from God's word and to provide a spiritual lift when I've faltered over the last year. My faith is immeasurably stronger because of Allison. And, she makes the best no bake cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete any comment that is blatantly false or misleading. Truth matters.