Monday, May 23, 2016

A Prayer Request

My mind is swimming with what is going on right now. I've never been so blessed in my life but I have also never been so up in the air with my future. My new job is right up my alley. My church has made a huge impact in my life and has brought me close to so many great people on the same path. Being around other people who are following God is great. Knowing I'm a saved child of God is the best feeling in the world. The only question I get asked now is, "Why are you single?" I know why I am. I haven't found a godly woman. The women I've dated in the past weren't what God wanted for me.

I want to ask anyone reading this short post for prayers for my situation. I'll be content until God presents me the right woman. I am done with the online dating and I'm done with blind dates. I want to find a woman I can get to know before I jump in with both feet. I want to build a godly friendship before going past that stage. I'm done settling for anything less that a godly relationship with a good lady.

I appreciate your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete any comment that is blatantly false or misleading. Truth matters.