Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Prayer Request

This will be my shortest blog post. I want to ask anyone who reads this to be in prayer for our country. Ask God to spare our land. Ask God to heal our land. We need revival, not statism disguised as populist nationalism. I've found that 2 Chronicles 7:14 is the best verse for instruction. The only way for America to regain greatness is for America to be good, to be that beacon of light in a troubled world.

I also ask that you pray for a few people. Some I will name and some will remain unnamed. Specifically, I want to ask for your prayers for my friends, the Bontrager family, as they take their music ministry to Mexico for two weeks starting tomorrow. Specifically, Allison asked that I pray for their spiritual strength. Mexico needs the gospel. The people there need Jesus. I ask you to pray that all of them would be strong in spirit and that God would do his work through them and deliver them back to the United States in a few weeks safely.
I also ask for prayers that my sister can find a church to attend in her new home of Lawrence, Kansas.

Lastly, I need your prayers for wisdom in determining my next step in my career path. I'm at a crossroads and I want and need God's guidance.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate all that you may do for me and those I've mentioned here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete any comment that is blatantly false or misleading. Truth matters.